Posted by Chris on March 25, 2013 at 16:16:16:
In Reply to: Milwaukee PPM demo breakdowns for Feb. 2013 posted by ICYMI on March 24, 2013 at 21:54:09:
* Boy, V100 used to top the 25-54 numbers. I wonder if Clear Channel will ever make a sweeping decision regarding that station's future.
* FM-106 remains strong.
* Is this the highest WMYX has been? I can't recall any higher ranking in many years.
* WISN-AM leading WTMJ-AM 25-54 says to me that TMJ is probably getting the older demo and ISN is grabbing younger ears.
* KISS took a dip but 25-54 isn't their pie hole.
* WJRN is bringing it in strong!
>>>>>>> Rankings 25 to 54: WMIL-FM; WMYX-FM; WISN-AM; WRIT-FM; WHQG-FM; WXSS-FM; WLWK-FM; WTMJ-AM WLDB-FM; WLUM-FM; WJMR-FM; WKLH-FM; WRNW-FM; WLVE-FM; WKKV-FM; WNRG-FM; WSSP-AM; WAUK-AM; WDRV-FM; WBWI-FM; WUWM-FM; WDDW-FM; WMCS-AM; WYMS-FM; WIIL-FM; WHAD-FM; WPJP-FM, WEZY-FM, WSCR-AM, WMVP-AM; WOKY-AM; WMSE-FM; WIND-AM; WNOV-AM; WLKG-FM; WVCY-FM; WJYI-AM; WMDC-FM; WGN-AM; WTKM-FM; WBBM-AM: WOLX-FM; WBKV-AM; WRJN-AM.
* There's KISS FM, second to FM-106. I didn't know there were that many young country listeners in the market. Maybe it's mostly the 25-34 portion. I haven't heard many kids pumping the station.
* But still V100 is now 7th in their butter demo!
* Have any jocks gone to stores and tuned all the radios to their station?
* I'm kinda shocked to see The Hog doing better than 102-1 with 18-34s. Maybe Bob & Brian? Though I don't think young when I think Bob & Brian. Kramp & Adler are in the demo.
* The fact that WRIT is beating Radio Now 18-34 (wowzas) should say something that I don't think I need to even necessarily get into.
>>>>>>> 18 to 34 rankings: WMIL; WXSS; WHQG; WLUM; WMYX; WRIT; WKKV-FM; WISN; WRNW; WLDB; WLWK; WKLH; WJMR; WTMJ; WNRG; WLVE; WBWI; WIl;, WYMS; WMCS; WVCY; WSSP; WDDW; WUWM; WNOC; WHAD; WPJP; WAUK; WDRV; WLKG; WGN; WJYI; WIND; WBBM; WBKV; WMSE; WMVP; WEZY; WSCR; WOKY; WTKM; WOLX; WMDC; WRJN.
Post a Followup